Friday, July 24, 2009

Firsts

(via loraxhvn)

These are my firsts. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you want to know about...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I did not go to the prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. Though, as I measure true love, yes, because she's still my wife.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? A sip of Guiness in Ireland in May of 2008...and it was horrible.
4. What was your FIRST job? Bag boy at a grocery store. Lasted approximately one month until I put one pie too many in to the bag upside down.
5. What was your FIRST car? The Volvo of Ultimate Doom.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I have thus far not been texted.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jennifer, who always looks radiant in the morning.
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Moving from Houston to Caspar, WY. Tiny airport.
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Todd something or other. No. I was 5.
10. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Um....Houston, TX...I think?

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My wife.
12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? As in actually IN the wedding party? That would be Clint Albritton. As far as AT a wedding, that would be my brother Greg's wedding to Rachelle.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Recanted my rather bizarre dream to Jennifer, particularly the cool part where I said, "Oh really? You think I can't get away? Watch this." I snapped my fingers and woke up.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Some small band at BYU. In terms of a 'big name' concert that would be a Don Henly concert.
15. FIRST tattoo? A smiley face with a magic marker on my right hand when I was 5.

16. FIRST piercing besides ears? zip.
17. FIRST foreign country you went to? Venezuela.
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Star Wars IV, a new hope.
19. When was your FIRST detention? I don't remember, but I did have one. Being late for something in the 5th grade I think.
20. Who was your FIRST roommate? My brother Greg. We were in the basement.

21. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage? No one has ever asked my hand in marriage.
22. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in? Soccer. It prevented me from playing D&D for 3 years. Fond memories there. (/sarcasm)

23. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Swimming, as taught by my father.
24. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? Take off my work pants and shoes and replace them with jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment