Monday, March 30, 2009

Things You Wouldn't Think to Ask, From Christy

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? Sometimes.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Provo, Utah Winter 1996

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With Someone else (my wife)

5. Do you believe in ghosts? No.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Both have admirable qualities.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes.

10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I'd never play it for money because I'm not that good at it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes. And might be again in the near future if my sleep schedule gets eratic enough.

12. What's the name of a song stuck in your head right now? Poing. It just sprang into existence at this question. You probably don't want to learn it or hear it.

13. Who was your first love? Not something I'd rather think about. I've got a better one now anyway. :) First REAL love = golddame.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? Well if I did it would be kind of dumb to admit it online, wouldn't it? :)

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No. But I have secrets that no one knows about but Jennifer and I.

16. When was the last time you cried? 18 days ago but only a little.

17. Have you ever been ice skating? More like 'ice skating'/Crashing a lot.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Often.

19. What's the one thing on your mind? GET. A. JOB.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.

21. What talent do you wish you had? Entrepreneurial Instinct.

22. Do you like sushi? Blech.

23. What do you wear to bed? Usually tshirt and underware.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? Yes, but no one I know personally.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? This is kind of like the traffic light question isn't it? Well in fact I wouldn't ACTUALLY sleep with any of them. If there was a time warp bizarro world of darkness where I had never met Jennifer, I could conceive that I would find Jennifer Conley attractive.

26. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes.

27. What food do you find disgusting? Squid.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Very rarely.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Not since I was like...5.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? I am open to the possibility, but find it unlikely. If they do exist, they are dead people, not feathered/batwinged monsters.

31. How old were you when you think you actually became a 'grown-up'? 35.

32. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? maybe NY city or Australia or Italy

33. Have you ever been in the hospital? Yes

34. Are you happy with your life today? Yes

35. Have you ever had a stalker? No, but I know someone who stalks friends online such that I am forced to keep my identity in that forum secret lets I too be stalked.

1 comment:

  1. The 'anywhere in the world question' was actually NYC, San FranCisco, Denver and potentially a few other US cities. I do not want to live in any other country but this one, but the top of my list if I had to choose would be NZ.

    ReplyDelete