Friday, February 27, 2009

6th Challenge

(Received from my sister Christy)

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog along with a description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge (I am tagging anyone who reads this - even the ones who don't comment - you know who you are...)
So, here's my picture:



This is a picture of....the pyramids. I haven't been to the pyramids. I want to go some day, but....I have no idea why this is in my folder. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy that you have a random pyramid picture in your folder like that... if any one would though it seems like it would be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've figured it out. Jennifer has a picture of Paris and the Eifle Tower as her screen saver, so it looks like she downloaded pictures of locations to see how they looked.

    ReplyDelete